Hi all,
I have 2.6.9 kernel running on my computer. I have a script that
basically erase everything from one partition and untar that file.
Problem is if I delete something out of that (previous untarred
files), I am getting untar error saying that tar ball is corrupted. I
check cksum on source and it has same checksum but tar keep saying
that it is corrupted. If I rebooted and try again to untar, it works
fine. If I untar on top of previously untarred files (without
erasing), it does work. Does anyone knows why?