C compiler on Linux with graphics library - Redhat

This is a discussion on C compiler on Linux with graphics library - Redhat ; I am looking for a C compiler on Linux with graphics library. Can someone recommend please? also if any online books/documentation available? Thanks a lot...

  1. C compiler on Linux with graphics library

    I am looking for a C compiler on Linux with graphics library. Can
    someone recommend please?
    also if any online books/documentation available?
    Thanks a lot

  2. Re: C compiler on Linux with graphics library

    On Mon, 12 Mar 2007 15:18:18 -0700, kbhakt wrote:

    > I am looking for a C compiler on Linux with graphics library. Can
    > someone recommend please?
    > also if any online books/documentation available?
    > Thanks a lot

    A graphics library isn't included in the C standard libraries.

    What kind of graphics are you talking about? Graphics like a GUI, 2D, 3D?

  3. Re: C compiler on Linux with graphics library

    On Mar 12, 6:39 pm, Ivan Marsh wrote:
    > On Mon, 12 Mar 2007 15:18:18 -0700, kbhakt wrote:
    > > I am looking for a C compiler on Linux with graphics library. Can
    > > someone recommend please?
    > > also if any online books/documentation available?
    > > Thanks a lot

    > A graphics library isn't included in the C standard libraries.
    >
    > What kind of graphics are you talking about? Graphics like a GUI, 2D, 3D?

    I am looking for 2D graphics.

+ Reply to Thread