how to check installed RAM module and slot information. - Redhat

This is a discussion on how to check installed RAM module and slot information. - Redhat ; hi, please let me know how to check installed RAM module and slot information. RH AS 3...

  1. how to check installed RAM module and slot information.

    hi,

    please let me know how to check installed RAM module and slot
    information.

    RH AS 3

  2. Re: how to check installed RAM module and slot information.

    On Mar 6, 9:36 am, "nad" wrote:
    > hi,
    >
    > please let me know how to check installed RAM module and slot
    > information.
    >
    > RH AS 3

    Hi,

    No idea how to check it using the OS commands or files etc. But if it
    is a HP Proliant server and you have hpasm installed, then you may run
    the following:-

    #hpasmcli
    =>show dimm
    =>quit

  3. Re: how to check installed RAM module and slot information.

    Hi

    nad schrieb:
    > hi,
    >
    > please let me know how to check installed RAM module and slot
    > information.

    Install the lm_sensors package and do a modprobe eeprom.
    Then run the command:
    /usr/bin/decode-dimms.pl

    > RH AS 3

    restricted.