YUM .. corrupted - Redhat

This is a discussion on YUM .. corrupted - Redhat ; Hi, My Yum function seems to be corrupted.. When I use yum update.. the harddisk is working and workibng and nothing is happening.... - Is there a way to reinitiate Yum, ? is there a way to clean it ?...

  1. YUM .. corrupted

    Hi,

    My Yum function seems to be corrupted..
    When I use yum update..
    the harddisk is working and workibng and nothing is happening....

    - Is there a way to reinitiate Yum, ? is there a way to clean it ?

  2. Re: YUM .. corrupted

    On Mon, 05 Mar 2007 23:03:50 +0000, Stephane M wrote:

    > Hi,
    >
    > My Yum function seems to be corrupted..
    > When I use yum update..
    > the harddisk is working and workibng and nothing is happening....
    >
    > - Is there a way to reinitiate Yum, ? is there a way to clean it ?

    yum clean all

+ Reply to Thread