I am currently running FC6 with a single interface inside a small LAN
and would like to use OpenVPN to "bridge" two LANs so that they appear
on the same network.

Here is my topology

( WAN side
( LAN side
Windows PC ( Single Interface
Linux Server ( Single Interface ath0 (wireless)

The Network I would like to connect to has a pretty much the same
topology but uses the address space.

I have tried to follow several tutorials, but they dont seem to work.
This one seemed to get the closest to what I wanted.

I followed it closely, but my interface would die when I ran brctl
commands. I am wondering if "ethernet bridging" is the easiest or best
way to do this? Can someone point me to a good turorial, or guide me a
little through the setup using the above tutorial as a baseline??