I am currently running FC6 with a single interface inside a small LAN
and would like to use OpenVPN to "bridge" two LANs so that they appear
on the same network.

Here is my topology

Internet

(24.200.200.212) WAN side
Router
(192.168.254.1) LAN side

Windows PC (192.168.254.2) Single Interface

Linux Server (192.168.254.4) Single Interface ath0 (wireless)

The Network I would like to connect to has a pretty much the same
topology but uses the 192.168.0.1 address space.

I have tried to follow several tutorials, but they dont seem to work.
This one seemed to get the closest to what I wanted.
http://tips.linux.com/article.pl?sid...213217&tid=100

I followed it closely, but my interface would die when I ran brctl
commands. I am wondering if "ethernet bridging" is the easiest or best
way to do this? Can someone point me to a good turorial, or guide me a
little through the setup using the above tutorial as a baseline??

thanks!

mj