configure dell monitor e228wfp fedora core 6 - Redhat

This is a discussion on configure dell monitor e228wfp fedora core 6 - Redhat ; Hi, I have been trying to configure my dell monitor e228wfp without success. I googled it but did not find the solution to my problem. I have an optiplex gx620 running with fedora core 6. I would like to use ...

  1. configure dell monitor e228wfp fedora core 6

    Hi,
    I have been trying to configure my dell monitor e228wfp without
    success. I googled it but did not find the solution to my problem. I
    have an optiplex gx620 running with fedora core 6. I would like to use
    the optimum resolution 1680 x 1050 at 60 hz. I tried configuring my
    xconf.org, but did not manage to do it correctly since it is still not
    working.
    Thanks for your help
    mc

  2. Re: configure dell monitor e228wfp fedora core 6

    still not found the solution but if it can help you here is my
    xorg.conf file

    # Xorg configuration created by system-config-display

    Section "ServerLayout"
    Identifier "single head configuration"
    Screen 0 "Screen0" 0 0
    InputDevice "Keyboard0" "CoreKeyboard"