signed ssl cert for vsftpd - Redhat

This is a discussion on signed ssl cert for vsftpd - Redhat ; Hey Are there anyone who knows where i can buy a signed certificate for my vsftpd server, instead of my own self signed cert? Kind regards Jacob...

  1. signed ssl cert for vsftpd

    Hey

    Are there anyone who knows where i can buy a signed certificate for my
    vsftpd server, instead of my own self signed cert?

    Kind regards Jacob

  2. Re: signed ssl cert for vsftpd

    In news:en3lut$b1s$1@francesca.thezub.dk,
    Jacob wrote:

    > Are there anyone who knows where i can buy a signed certificate for my
    > vsftpd server, instead of my own self signed cert?

    See if http://thawte.com has what you need.

  3. Re: signed ssl cert for vsftpd

    Hi

    Jacob wrote:
    > Hey
    >
    > Are there anyone who knows where i can buy a signed certificate for my
    > vsftpd server, instead of my own self signed cert?

    No need to buy it.
    Get it for free at cacert.org
    http://www.cacert.org/

    hth