Getting SHA checksum of CD and ISO files - Redhat

This is a discussion on Getting SHA checksum of CD and ISO files - Redhat ; How do I get the SHA checksum of :- a) A file b) A CD ? Many thanks in advance, Aaron...

  1. Getting SHA checksum of CD and ISO files

    How do I get the SHA checksum of :-

    a) A file
    b) A CD ?

    Many thanks in advance,

    Aaron

  2. Re: Getting SHA checksum of CD and ISO files

    Aaron Gray wrote:
    > How do I get the SHA checksum of :-
    >
    > a) A file
    > b) A CD ?
    >
    > Many thanks in advance,
    >
    > Aaron

    sha1sum --help

    ken

  3. Re: Getting SHA checksum of CD and ISO files

    > sha1sum --help

    Great, but what about from a CD.

    How do I pipe from the CD to a stream ?

    Thanks,

    Aaron

  4. Re: Getting SHA checksum of CD and ISO files

    > How do I pipe from the CD to a stream ?

    Sorry I did not ask that question

    Aaron

+ Reply to Thread