crypt command - Redhat

This is a discussion on crypt command - Redhat ; Hi, I could not find the "crypt" command on RedHat 7.3. Can someone help me with a pointer to the rpm? Thanks...

  1. crypt command

    Hi,

    I could not find the "crypt" command on RedHat 7.3.

    Can someone help me with a pointer to the rpm?

    Thanks

  2. Re: crypt command

    me262c@gmail.com a écrit :
    > Hi,
    >
    > I could not find the "crypt" command on RedHat 7.3.
    >
    > Can someone help me with a pointer to the rpm?
    >
    > Thanks

    If you have ccrypt command on RH7.3 :
    you can use ccrypt with -u flags to emulate old crypt command. (alias
    crypt='ccrypt -u')
    If not, you can download the source package at
    http://ccrypt.sourceforge.net/ and build it.

+ Reply to Thread