firewire for mass storage - fedora 4? - Redhat

This is a discussion on firewire for mass storage - fedora 4? - Redhat ; I have FC4 on an ibook. works ok, but kinda buggy. Is Firewire supported for usb mass storage driver? Any hints? THanks. -JB...

  1. firewire for mass storage - fedora 4?

    I have FC4 on an ibook. works ok, but kinda buggy.

    Is Firewire supported for usb mass storage driver? Any hints?

    THanks.
    -JB

  2. Re: firewire for mass storage - fedora 4?

    "J" wrote in message

    > I have FC4 on an ibook. works ok, but kinda buggy.
    >
    > Is Firewire supported for usb mass storage driver? Any hints?

    USB is USB; Firewire is IEEE1394. A quick Google yields
    http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedor.../msg00026.html

+ Reply to Thread