Somebody said I should've posted this here...... - Redhat

This is a discussion on Somebody said I should've posted this here...... - Redhat ; But, I think it would be better read in the context in which it was started. Take a look at the thread "All the king's horses and all the king's men......." in Microsoft.public.dotnet.general and let me know what you think. ...

  1. Somebody said I should've posted this here......

    But, I think it would be better read in the context in which it was started.

    Take a look at the thread "All the king's horses and all the king's
    men......." in Microsoft.public.dotnet.general and let me know what you
    think.

    http://groups.google.com/group/micro...8b5959eba7886c -
    at Google groups......

  2. Re: Somebody said I should've posted this here......

    Jim Hubbard wrote:
    > But, I think it would be better read in the context in which it was started.
    >
    > Take a look at the thread "All the king's horses and all the king's
    > men......." in Microsoft.public.dotnet.general and let me know what you
    > think.
    >
    > http://groups.google.com/group/micro...8b5959eba7886c -
    > at Google groups......

    Jim,

    As Mike Knopfler wrote in the lyrics of Brother in Arms: "We have only
    one world but we live in different onces".

    I think most of the members of these Linux groups are not so into the
    ..NET discusions.

    Members of the Google discussion group that is refered to will probably
    know much more of the subject, let them discuss it.

    Kind regards,

    Jan Gerrit Kootstra

  3. Re: Somebody said I should've posted this here......

    Jan,

    I wonder what the members here think of REALbasic. Have you taken a look at
    it?

    Thanks for your post,

    Jim

    "Jan Gerrit Kootstra" wrote in message
    news:ba7b4$443f2b98$50396f05$27183@news.chello.nl. ..
    > Jim Hubbard wrote:
    >> But, I think it would be better read in the context in which it was
    >> started.
    >>
    >> Take a look at the thread "All the king's horses and all the king's
    >> men......." in Microsoft.public.dotnet.general and let me know what you
    >> think.
    >>
    >> http://groups.google.com/group/micro...8b5959eba7886c -
    >> at Google groups......
    >>

    > Jim,
    >

    > As Mike Knopfler wrote in the lyrics of Brother in Arms: "We have only one
    > world but we live in different onces".
    >
    > I think most of the members of these Linux groups are not so into the .NET
    > discusions.
    >
    > Members of the Google discussion group that is refered to will probably
    > know much more of the subject, let them discuss it.
    >

    > Kind regards,
    >

    > Jan Gerrit Kootstra

  4. Re: Somebody said I should've posted this here......

    Jim Hubbard wrote:
    > But, I think it would be better read in the context in which it was started.
    >
    > Take a look at the thread "All the king's horses and all the king's
    > men......." in Microsoft.public.dotnet.general and let me know what you
    > think.
    >
    > http://groups.google.com/group/micro...8b5959eba7886c -
    > at Google groups......

    "somebody" is too right! we are all about doing Open Source, FREE
    software, and couldn't give a crap about some meglomaniac's battle with
    his virus magnet that has a huge bloat of dross innards, built-in back
    doors, that are done by miserable dweebs who are kept chained to a desk
    with constrant threats of being outsourced.

    Anyway, caught the Bill Witch Project, and it is a very cool item!
    http://folk.ntnu.no/shane/stasj/pics/humor/div/92.html

+ Reply to Thread