In RHEL3, I compiled adore-ng 0.54, when insmod adore-ng.o, it shows:

adore-ng.o: unresolved symbol filp_open
adore-ng.o: unresolved symbol check_tasklist_locked
adore-ng.o: unresolved symbol unlock_new_inode
adore-ng.o: unresolved symbol kmalloc
adore-ng.o: unresolved symbol iput
adore-ng.o: unresolved symbol skb_recv_datagram
adore-ng.o: unresolved symbol init_task_union
adore-ng.o: unresolved symbol filp_close
adore-ng.o: unresolved symbol strstr
adore-ng.o: unresolved symbol kfree
adore-ng.o: unresolved symbol proc_net
adore-ng.o: unresolved symbol sock_release
adore-ng.o: unresolved symbol sock_create
adore-ng.o: unresolved symbol proc_root
adore-ng.o: unresolved symbol sprintf
adore-ng.o: unresolved symbol iget4_locked

Then I found that there're not these symbols in /dev/kmem, and these
symbols appear in adore-ng.c, so how can I do? Change the code of
adore-ng.c or others?