Hi. I have set up my linux machine to allow remote x-windows clients to
connect (it's called XDMCP in GNOME). It works wonderfully, I get a full
GUI session using Cygwin on my windows pc.

My concern is setting up the security for this.

I am using Fedora Core 4 with GNOME.
Can anyone tell me how to set up XDMCP to only allow access to specific
IP addresses? (I have been editing the Xaccess file all day long with no
luck, ctrl-alt-bspc'ing after each edit).

Please, please, if you know the answer can you post an example of the
properly edited Xaccess file? (if that is where the solution lies, by
now I'm beginning to doubt it).

Any help appreciated!