FC4 x64 on AMD 64 - Redhat

This is a discussion on FC4 x64 on AMD 64 - Redhat ; I tried loading it on my new system and it froze on the USB items. I have a AMD 64 3000+ w/2gb ram and 160gb hard drive with a SLI mother board in single card mode. What am I doing ...

  1. FC4 x64 on AMD 64

    I tried loading it on my new system and it froze on the USB items. I
    have a AMD 64 3000+ w/2gb ram and 160gb hard drive with a SLI mother
    board in single card mode. What am I doing wrong in loading it? Please
    let me know.

    Respectfully,

    Shadow Dragon

  2. Re: FC4 x64 on AMD 64

    On Thu, 01 Sep 2005 20:17:55 -0400, Shadow Dragon wrote:

    > I tried loading it on my new system and it froze on the USB items. I
    > have a AMD 64 3000+ w/2gb ram and 160gb hard drive with a SLI mother
    > board in single card mode. What am I doing wrong in loading it? Please
    > let me know.
    >
    > Respectfully,
    >
    > Shadow Dragon

    I could be a bad CD, try burning a new set.

    Which motherboard do you have?

+ Reply to Thread