I just installed FC4 on an HP Pavilion. I installed X-CD-Roast from
the distro cd's and ran the yum updates (livna added to source list).
I altered my system prefs so that cd's were not mounted automatically
so X-CD-Roast would have a chance to grab them. Everything seems to
work fine, except every data cd that I put in shows up as audio. If I
mount those same cd's they work fine - and don't contain any audio. If
I try to do the copy anyway - it fails when cdda2wav gets involved.

I know that I could use dd to pull an image to copy cd's, but it's
driving me nuts that X-CD-Roast is giving me this trouble. I have used
it on other machines and versions of Fedora/Redhat without problem.
But I've never had linux on this machine before (new machine) and this
is my first install of FC4. Any idea what could be going on here?

Thanks
-MNess