Is there an FSH replacement for FC4 - Redhat

This is a discussion on Is there an FSH replacement for FC4 - Redhat ; FC4 doesn't seem to include fsh. I tried installing from source but it doesn't work because FCNTL is also missing from FC4. Is there a replacement does remote execution though ssh? Traceback (most recent call last): File "/usr/local/bin/fsh", line 6, ...

  1. Is there an FSH replacement for FC4

    FC4 doesn't seem to include fsh. I tried installing from source but it
    doesn't work because FCNTL is also missing from FC4. Is there a
    replacement does remote execution though ssh?

    Traceback (most recent call last):
    File "/usr/local/bin/fsh", line 6, in ?
    import fsh
    File "/usr/local/share/fsh/fsh.py", line 28, in ?
    import fshlib
    File "/usr/local/share/fsh/fshlib.py", line 24, in ?
    import fshcompat
    File "/usr/local/share/fsh/fshcompat.py", line 67, in ?
    import FCNTL
    ImportError: No module named FCNTL

  2. Re: Is there an FSH replacement for FC4

    On Sun, 28 Aug 2005 10:53:06 -0400, a posting issued forth from General Schvantzkoph...
    > FC4 doesn't seem to include fsh. I tried installing from source but it
    > doesn't work because FCNTL is also missing from FC4. Is there a
    > replacement does remote execution though ssh?
    >
    > Traceback (most recent call last):
    > File "/usr/local/bin/fsh", line 6, in ?
    > import fsh
    > File "/usr/local/share/fsh/fsh.py", line 28, in ?
    > import fshlib
    > File "/usr/local/share/fsh/fshlib.py", line 24, in ?
    > import fshcompat
    > File "/usr/local/share/fsh/fshcompat.py", line 67, in ?
    > import FCNTL
    > ImportError: No module named FCNTL

    Sorry, other than ssh?

    # ssh 192.168.2.2 df -h
    /dev/md2 4.8G 2.5G 2.2G 53% /
    tmpfs 379M 8.0K 379M 1% /dev/shm

    --
    Jacob
    mailto:`echo wnpbo@urvqre.ubzryvahk.arg | tr [a-z] [n-za-m]`

  3. Re: Is there an FSH replacement for FC4

    On Mon, 29 Aug 2005 19:35:12 +0000, Jacob wrote:

    > On Sun, 28 Aug 2005 10:53:06 -0400, a posting issued forth from General Schvantzkoph...
    >> FC4 doesn't seem to include fsh. I tried installing from source but it
    >> doesn't work because FCNTL is also missing from FC4. Is there a
    >> replacement does remote execution though ssh?
    >>
    >> Traceback (most recent call last):
    >> File "/usr/local/bin/fsh", line 6, in ?
    >> import fsh
    >> File "/usr/local/share/fsh/fsh.py", line 28, in ?
    >> import fshlib
    >> File "/usr/local/share/fsh/fshlib.py", line 24, in ?
    >> import fshcompat
    >> File "/usr/local/share/fsh/fshcompat.py", line 67, in ?
    >> import FCNTL
    >> ImportError: No module named FCNTL
    >>

    > Sorry, other than ssh?
    >
    > # ssh 192.168.2.2 df -h
    > /dev/md2 4.8G 2.5G 2.2G 53% /
    > tmpfs 379M 8.0K 379M 1% /dev/shm

    I didn't know I could do it with ssh directly, thanks. I've been using ssh
    the way I used to use rlogin, It didn't occur to me that I could use it to
    launch and app remotely.

+ Reply to Thread