wich library o program to send a fax? - Redhat

This is a discussion on wich library o program to send a fax? - Redhat ; I have to write an application for sending a fax, I can programming in C, C++, PHP, Java adn perl... Whath can I use? How cah I do? Thankyou in advance, Andra....

  1. wich library o program to send a fax?

    I have to write an application for sending a fax,
    I can programming in C, C++, PHP, Java adn perl...

    Whath can I use?
    How cah I do?
    Thankyou in advance,
    Andra.

  2. Re: wich library o program to send a fax?

    "_andrea.l" writes:

    >I have to write an application for sending a fax,
    >I can programming in C, C++, PHP, Java adn perl...

    >Whath can I use?
    >How cah I do?
    >Thankyou in advance,
    >Andra.

    ?? You forgot assembler or ADA .
    Why are you reinventing the wheel? Look at mgetty+sendfax or hylafax.

  3. Re: wich library o program to send a fax?

    > Why are you reinventing the wheel? Look at mgetty+sendfax or hylafax.
    what is it mgetty+sendfax?
    Thank you in advance,
    Andrea.

+ Reply to Thread