Problem with RH 9 installation - Redhat

This is a discussion on Problem with RH 9 installation - Redhat ; Hi, I have installed the RH 9 in a PIV machine. I did a mistake like, I used different monitor, mouse (PS/2), and keyboard during the installation. Now when I am trying to use other monitor and USB wheel optical ...

  1. Problem with RH 9 installation

    Hi,
    I have installed the RH 9 in a PIV machine. I did a mistake like,
    I used different monitor, mouse (PS/2), and keyboard during the
    installation.
    Now when I am trying to use other monitor and USB wheel optical
    mouse, nothing is working. When I connect the mouse to the USB port
    everything freezes. I have to reset the PC. Please let me know
    how the problem can be sorted out.

    Thanks in advance,
    --Raj

  2. Re: Problem with RH 9 installation

    guassian wrote:
    > Hi,
    > I have installed the RH 9 in a PIV machine. I did a mistake like,
    > I used different monitor, mouse (PS/2), and keyboard during the
    > installation.
    > Now when I am trying to use other monitor and USB wheel optical
    > mouse, nothing is working. When I connect the mouse to the USB port
    > everything freezes. I have to reset the PC. Please let me know
    > how the problem can be sorted out.
    >
    > Thanks in advance,
    > --Raj

    re-install

    or look in the /etc/X11.. configuration file and make sense of the
    settings in there.

    --
    Pilfering Treasury property is paticularly dangerous: big thieves are
    ruthless in punishing little thieves.

+ Reply to Thread