How can transfer large Directiry tree from Linux PC (no CD-RW) to windows PC? - Redhat

This is a discussion on How can transfer large Directiry tree from Linux PC (no CD-RW) to windows PC? - Redhat ; I have a large Directory tree on Linux PC, I havce to tranfer that tree onto my Windows PC (my CD-RW on Linux PC not working), how can I do that?. Thanks....

  1. How can transfer large Directiry tree from Linux PC (no CD-RW) to windows PC?

    I have a large Directory tree on Linux PC, I havce to tranfer that tree
    onto my Windows PC (my CD-RW on Linux PC not working), how can I do
    that?. Thanks.

  2. Re: How can transfer large Directiry tree from Linux PC (no CD-RW) to windows PC?

    On 12 Aug 2005 13:05:01 -0700, a posting issued forth from GS...

    http://www.google.com/search?q=winscp

    --
    Jacob
    mailto:`echo wnpbo@urvqre.ubzryvahk.arg | tr [a-z] [n-za-m]`

  3. Re: How can transfer large Directiry tree from Linux PC (no CD-RW) to windows PC?

    GS wrote:

    > I have a large Directory tree on Linux PC, I havce to tranfer that
    > tree onto my Windows PC (my CD-RW on Linux PC not working), how can I
    > do that?. Thanks.

    samba, ssh, rsync, ftp, telent, usb memory, email and many other ways.
    What more help then first read;

  4. Re: How can transfer large Directiry tree from Linux PC (no CD-RW) to windows PC?

    Thanks. I need to the whole Directory tree, somehow samba is not
    working, due to that I couldn't able to mount it, finally I zip teh
    whole directory and ftp to my windiws PC.

    Thanks again.

+ Reply to Thread