Redhat Fedora Support Bluetooth? - Redhat

This is a discussion on Redhat Fedora Support Bluetooth? - Redhat ; Does the Redhat Fedora support Bluetooth, specifically the Microsoft Keyboard Elite for Bluetooth and the Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer for Bluetooth. Apparently SuSE 9.3 does not, and I can make it work, close, but no cigar. So I hope that RHFC4 ...

  1. Redhat Fedora Support Bluetooth?

    Does the Redhat Fedora support Bluetooth, specifically the Microsoft
    Keyboard Elite for Bluetooth and the Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer for
    Bluetooth. Apparently SuSE 9.3 does not, and I can make it work, close, but
    no cigar. So I hope that RHFC4 does.

    ---Jay Quinn

  2. Re: Redhat Fedora Support Bluetooth?

    Red Hat / Fedora Core does have Bluetooth support, however I don't believe
    it includes drivers for those hardware devices.

    --
    Eric Bursley

    "Jay Quinn" wrote in message
    > Does the Redhat Fedora support Bluetooth, specifically the Microsoft
    > Keyboard Elite for Bluetooth and the Microsoft Intellimouse Explorer for
    > Bluetooth. Apparently SuSE 9.3 does not, and I can make it work, close,
    > but no cigar. So I hope that RHFC4 does.
    >
    > ---Jay Quinn

+ Reply to Thread