Re: cross posting - Redhat

This is a discussion on Re: cross posting - Redhat ; In comp.os.linux.advocacy, Mr Floppy wrote on Thu, 24 Mar 2005 21:47:33 +1030 : > krustymadfaker wrote: > >> >> nenslo wrote: >>> p fogg wrote: >>> > >>> > Hello, >>> > >>> > I apparently offended someone when I ...

  1. Re: cross posting

    :
    > krustymadfaker wrote:
    >

    >> nenslo wrote:

    >> Someone

    >> headers

    >> were not

    >> far away

    >> understood

    >>> I urge readers to crosspost to alt.dreams frequently and

    >> irrelevantly.

    > ****in' Crossposters!

    Only if they're cute, female, and brunette, blonde, redhead, or Asian.

    Followups to the obvious place. ;-)

    #191, ewill3@earthlink.net
    It's still legal to go .sigless.

  2. Re: please send funds for medication here ... .. Re: cross posting

    Gazwad wrote:
    > Kadaitcha Man,
    > ,
    > the lean-witted, stinky flatfoot, and employee who operates the
    > blowing machine, moralised:
    >
    >> and complain here ...
    >>
    >> support@mos.com.np
    >> http://www.mos.com.np/location.html