Ubuntu for beginners - Questions

This is a discussion on Ubuntu for beginners - Questions ; Can you please give me a good beginners guide to ubuntu/linux. thanks...

  1. Ubuntu for beginners

    Can you please give me a good beginners guide to ubuntu/linux.
    thanks

  2. Re: Ubuntu for beginners

    Dom wrote:
    > Can you please give me a good beginners guide to ubuntu/linux.
    > thanks

    newsgroups.bellsouth.net

  3. Re: Ubuntu for beginners

    Dom wrote:
    > Can you please give me a good beginners guide to ubuntu/linux.
    > thanks

    https://help.ubuntu.com/pdf/ubuntu/C/desktopguide.pdf

  4. Re: Ubuntu for beginners

    Kelton wrote:
    > Dom wrote:
    >> Can you please give me a good beginners guide to ubuntu/linux.
    >> thanks

    > https://help.ubuntu.com/pdf/ubuntu/C/desktopguide.pdf

    And another thanks for that. Most useful.

    I use Linspire and as this is based on Ubuntu I think it will be a great
    help.

    Ampers

+ Reply to Thread