Looking for information on the following:

Dell 2950 with SAS drives. I need to configure my kickstart to include
the PERC drivers as well as the GB ethernet card. Since this hardware
is so new my RHEL 3.0 AS does not support the drivers.

I have successfully completed an install by using linux dd and including
the drivers (i.e. driver disk). However I need to do this during
kickstart.

If anyone has done this (drivers during install using kickstart) I'd
really like to know how to set it up. Please post any responses back to
the newsgroup so it can help others in the future.

Please note I'm crossposting this to get more exposure to the question.

TIA
derdogdog