HPC - Questions

This is a discussion on HPC - Questions ; Hello, I am trying to learn HPC on Linux clusters. I am wondering where is the best place to start. I am planning to set two Linux computer and configure them to act as a two node Linux cluster computing. ...

  1. HPC

    Hello,
    I am trying to learn HPC on Linux clusters. I am wondering where is the
    best place to start. I am planning to set two Linux computer and configure
    them to act as a two node Linux cluster computing. What is the best Linux
    distribution for this? Where can I learn more?

    Best regards

  2. Re: HPC

    Hi.

    For those who came here after searching for cluster resources, you may want to visit my blog about cluster administration:
    clusteradmin.net.

    For starters I recommend these two articles:
    Thanks,
    -marek

+ Reply to Thread