How to export display to PC running Windows? - Questions

This is a discussion on How to export display to PC running Windows? - Questions ; I would like to be able to use X from a PC running Windows XP. First, I need a free Xserver. This is just for me, so Exceed is a little excessive ;-) I've Googled and Googled. The only information ...

  1. How to export display to PC running Windows?

    I would like to be able to use X from a PC running Windows XP.

    First, I need a free Xserver. This is just for me, so Exceed is a
    little excessive ;-)

    I've Googled and Googled. The only information I can find is ancient...
    talks about rsh and Xservers that don't exist any more. I can also find
    stuff on exportin X between UNIXes or UNIX/Linux, but that doesn't help
    either. I need to know the tricks to getting this to work with Windows.

  2. Re: How to export display to PC running Windows?

    [Followups set.]

    In comp.os.linux.help John Oliver wrote:
    > I would like to be able to use X from a PC running Windows XP.

    Try not crossposting across five newsgroups.

+ Reply to Thread