Kmail: Way of sending email to everyone in address list? - Questions

This is a discussion on Kmail: Way of sending email to everyone in address list? - Questions ; Will soon need to tell everyone in my address list of a change of email address. Is there a convenient way of doing this, please? (Coud find nothing in Help or Google groups) -- Maurice Batey (Retired in Hampshire, UK) ...

  1. Kmail: Way of sending email to everyone in address list?

    --
    Maurice Batey
    (Retired in Hampshire, UK)

  2. Re: Kmail: Way of sending email to everyone in address list?

    Maurice Batey wrote:
    > Will soon need to tell everyone in my address list of a change of email
    > address.
    >
    > Is there a convenient way of doing this, please?
    >
    > (Coud find nothing in Help or Google groups)

    Go into the address book and make a new list. Then just add those email
    addresses of those you want to send to. After that, you just specify the
    list name and it will send whatever you want to everyone in that list.

    Z.K.

  3. Re: Kmail: Way of sending email to everyone in address list?

    On Thu, 23 Feb 2006 23:46:58 +0000, Z.K. wrote:

    > Go into the address book and make a new list.

    Thanks, ZK. In the absence of an earlier reply I found a quick&easy way.
    of sending to all in the address book.

    I just went into address book, hit Edit--> Select All, and then hit the
    'Mail' button.

    --
    Maurice Batey
    (Retired in Hampshire, UK)