Re: Best mail client? - Questions

This is a discussion on Re: Best mail client? - Questions ; nobody wrote: > Hi, > > According to your experience, which is the best mail client. I > want a powerful client, preferably with a GUI, able to automatically > sort incoming mails (e.g. mailing lists posts) ... > I ...

  1. Re: Best mail client?

    nobody wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > According to your experience, which is the best mail client. I
    > want a powerful client, preferably with a GUI, able to automatically
    > sort incoming mails (e.g. mailing lists posts) ...
    > I use debian. Any proposition?
    >
    > Thanks

    I was going to recommend using the mozilla suite and thunderbird,
    however you can scratch the mozilla suite off, as it is the reason i
    just posted a blank message. grr.

    Thunderbird is a fantastic client, both for news and mail, and i wouldnt
    say its particularly short of features. You can get it from www.mozilla.com

    Chad.

  2. Re: Best mail client?

    On Thu, 12 Jan 2006, in the Usenet newsgroup comp.os.linux.questions, in
    article <43c671e4$1_1@mk-nntp-2.news.uk.tiscali.com>, Chad wrote:

    >nobody wrote:

    >> According to your experience, which is the best mail client.

    I always love these questions. They're right up there with "What is the
    best beer?" or "What is the best car?" or "What is the best ice cream?"

    >I was going to recommend using the mozilla suite and thunderbird,
    >however you can scratch the mozilla suite off, as it is the reason i
    >just posted a blank message. grr.

    Why not use a news tool - something that is designed to read and post
    news, rather than some browser that attempts to be all things to all
    jobs, and does none of them well?

    Old guy

+ Reply to Thread