Hello
I have problem witch instalaton Fedora Core 4 on my laptop Compaq Evo N110.
My problem is witch anaconda, that no probing my monitor LCD. After commands
[boot option]: linux, linux resolution=800x600 dept=16, linux noprobe, linux
nofb - I have black screen...
Probing for video card: Trident CyberBlade (generic)
Probing for monitor type: Unknown monitor
Probing for mouse type: Generic - 3 Button Mouse (PS/2)
Attempting to start native X server
Waiting for X server to start...log located in /tmp/X.log
1...2...3...4...5.... X server started successfully.
Starting graphical installation...
After .... my laptop is hang up

Finding similar problems in Google, bat without avail...
Please help me ....

P.S. Very sorry for my English.

Salutation:
Pawel