Citrix and Linux, Linspire - Questions

This is a discussion on Citrix and Linux, Linspire - Questions ; I have tried to install Citrix Web client for Linux. I have installed the automatic install version on Linspire Web page and installed manually the version from Citrix Web page. I am using Linspire 5.0 and have two browsers loaded, ...

  1. Citrix and Linux, Linspire

    I have tried to install Citrix Web client for Linux. I have installed the
    automatic install version on Linspire Web page and installed manually
    the version from Citrix Web page. I am using Linspire 5.0 and have two
    browsers loaded, Firefox and Mozilla/5.0 which came with Linspire. I can
    get to our office server and have the desktop icon which when click should
    bring up my Citrix session but nothing happens, the status at the bottom
    of the browser just says done. I get no errors. Any one have any Ideas?
    I have un-installed and reinstalled both.

    Thanks
    Jeff

  2. Re: Citrix and Linux, Linspire

    Net Nuttt wrote:
    > I have tried to install Citrix Web client for Linux. I have installed the
    > automatic install version on Linspire Web page and installed manually
    > the version from Citrix Web page. I am using Linspire 5.0 and have two
    > browsers loaded, Firefox and Mozilla/5.0 which came with Linspire. I can
    > get to our office server and have the desktop icon which when click should
    > bring up my Citrix session but nothing happens, the status at the bottom
    > of the browser just says done. I get no errors. Any one have any Ideas?
    > I have un-installed and reinstalled both.
    >
    > Thanks
    > Jeff

    Same problem here.
    Using Knoppix 3.8 and installed ICA-client to connect to my office.
    Citrix is installed but not recognized by Netscape, Mozilla and Konquer.

    Thanks
    Martijn

  3. Re: Citrix and Linux, Linspire

    On Mon, 01 Aug 2005 07:58:17 -0400, TinTin wrote:

    > Net Nuttt wrote:
    >> I have tried to install Citrix Web client for Linux. I have installed the
    >> automatic install version on Linspire Web page and installed manually
    >> the version from Citrix Web page. I am using Linspire 5.0 and have two
    >> browsers loaded, Firefox and Mozilla/5.0 which came with Linspire. I can
    >> get to our office server and have the desktop icon which when click should
    >> bring up my Citrix session but nothing happens, the status at the bottom
    >> of the browser just says done. I get no errors. Any one have any Ideas?
    >> I have un-installed and reinstalled both.
    >>
    >> Thanks
    >> Jeff

    > Same problem here.
    > Using Knoppix 3.8 and installed ICA-client to connect to my office.
    > Citrix is installed but not recognized by Netscape, Mozilla and Konquer.
    >
    > Thanks
    > Martijn

    Yes, and you would think it would be easy to fix the problem but
    apparently not. I have had no suggestions and can't find anything on the
    problem.

+ Reply to Thread