ftp server question - Questions

This is a discussion on ftp server question - Questions ; Can someone tell me what the program is called to manage the ftp server I have installed? I'm using Fedora Core3 10.1. The ftp server package is installed, but I can't seem to find a GUI interface like I have ...

  1. ftp server question

    Can someone tell me what the program is called to manage the ftp server
    I have installed? I'm using Fedora Core3 10.1. The ftp server package
    is installed, but I can't seem to find a GUI interface like I have for
    http and samba. Can someone shed some light? Thanks, Doug W.

  2. Re: ftp server question

    Doug wrote in news:8Yqre.86189$VH2.47139
    @tornado.tampabay.rr.com:

    > Can someone tell me what the program is called to manage the ftp server
    > I have installed? I'm using Fedora Core3 10.1. The ftp server package
    > is installed, but I can't seem to find a GUI interface like I have for
    > http and samba. Can someone shed some light? Thanks, Doug W.

    Webmin is a very good program to manage your system, most ftp programs
    support it. There is no vsftp module for webmin yet, but for a third party
    one that pretty much sucks.

    Check out webmin.
    www.webmin.com
    --