Does someone know with which compiler the /usr/share/liblapack.a
has been compiled for the Fedora Linux distribution, and possibly with which
optimizations?
I am getting core dumps within a routine calling it from a source
that has been compiled with g++ and wondering whether
alignment questions do arise and whether some g++ optimizations
must also be turned on in my application to get these right.
Yes, this has been working and tested under the "native " Solaris
compiler, g++ 2.9x under HP-UX and AIX and SunOs 5.6, so it is *not* the
case that I forgot to pass everything by pointer, allocate all
memory in advance etc.