Anyway to list the enabled mod-perl hooks? - Questions

This is a discussion on Anyway to list the enabled mod-perl hooks? - Questions ; I've got the standard rpm install of fedora core 2. What I'm trying to figure out is if there is any way to list the enabled hooks in the mod-perl installation (my modperl is from the fedora core2 rpm). So ...

  1. Anyway to list the enabled mod-perl hooks?

    I've got the standard rpm install of fedora core 2. What I'm trying to
    figure out is if there is any way to list the enabled hooks in the
    mod-perl installation (my modperl is from the fedora core2 rpm). So
    far, all my digging through google leads me to believe that I will need
    to recompile mod-perl from source and simply list the hooks I want. It
    would be nice to just find out the enabled hooks that are in my current
    mod-perl rpm.

    The few tricks I found online to do this have failed (from the
    mod-perl-guide : Apache::MyConfig doesn't exist, and the httpd symbol
    table has been stripped).

    My goal is to get the AuthCookie module to work properly, but the 'make
    test' is having many problems, so I'm trying to eliminate what might be
    wrong (AuthCookie requires that certain mod-perl hooks be enabled).

    Any help is appreciated.

    Larry Richardson

  2. Re: Anyway to list the enabled mod-perl hooks?

    [ Followup-To comp.os.linux.misc ]

    In comp.os.linux.misc Larry Richardson :
    > I've got the standard rpm install of fedora core 2. What I'm trying to
    > figure out is if there is any way to list the enabled hooks in the
    > mod-perl installation (my modperl is from the fedora core2 rpm). So

    Whatever the setup is, simply install the source package
    (mod-perl*.src.rpm) and look in /usr/src/redhat/SPECS for mod-perl.spec or
    so, it should contain the answers.

    Good luck

    #bofh excuse 191: Just type 'mv \* /dev/null'.

+ Reply to Thread