Fedora Core 1 - Questions

This is a discussion on Fedora Core 1 - Questions ; Can someone tell me how to have Java enabled in my browser please , I am using Mozilla and have Firefox but no Java??? Thanks IA...

  1. Fedora Core 1

    Can someone tell me how to have Java enabled in my browser please , I
    am using Mozilla and have Firefox but no Java???

    Thanks IA

  2. Re: Fedora Core 1

    On Tue, 11 Jan 2005 09:24:33 -0500, TwoBaTtLe wrote:

    > Can someone tell me how to have Java enabled in my browser please , I
    > am using Mozilla and have Firefox but no Java???

    http://plugindoc.mozdev.org/linux.html#Java
    http://plugindoc.mozdev.org/faqs/java.html#Linux

  3. Re: Fedora Core 1

    TwoBaTtLe wrote:
    > Can someone tell me how to have Java enabled in my browser please , I
    > am using Mozilla and have Firefox but no Java???
    >
    > Thanks IA

    Glad you asked. Has irritated me for years that the Mozilla people can't
    be bothered to make Java easy to use in their browser. Most, if not all
    of their browsers had a release note with a Java section. Find that and
    then do the (get Java thing, then the ln -s thing).

+ Reply to Thread