Floppy distro? - Questions

This is a discussion on Floppy distro? - Questions ; Hi. Are there any Linux distros small enough to fit on a floppy?...

  1. Floppy distro?

    Hi. Are there any Linux distros small enough to fit on a floppy?

  2. Re: Floppy distro?

  3. Re: Floppy distro?

    Bengt wrote:

    > Hi. Are there any Linux distros small enough to fit on a floppy?

    http://www.linuxlinks.com/Distributi...Distributions/

  4. Re: Floppy distro?

    Bengt wrote:
    > Hi. Are there any Linux distros small enough to fit on a floppy?

    http://www.toms.net/rb/

+ Reply to Thread