WINE code: does it drive WinModems? - Questions

This is a discussion on WINE code: does it drive WinModems? - Questions ; Does the WINE code include drivers for WinModems? -- Maurice Batey (Retired in Hampshire, UK) www.maurice.eurobell.co.uk (Remove 'antispam.' to reply by email)...

  1. WINE code: does it drive WinModems?

    Does the WINE code include drivers for WinModems?

    --
    Maurice Batey
    (Retired in Hampshire, UK)
    www.maurice.eurobell.co.uk
    (Remove 'antispam.' to reply by email)

  2. Re: WINE code: does it drive WinModems?

+ Reply to Thread