vsftpd - limit time of day access - Questions

This is a discussion on vsftpd - limit time of day access - Questions ; I want to limit ftp access to certain times of day. I am using vsftp. Can anyone help? Should I changer to proftp? Randy...

  1. vsftpd - limit time of day access

    I want to limit ftp access to certain times of day.

    I am using vsftp.

    Can anyone help? Should I changer to proftp?

    Randy

  2. Re: vsftpd - limit time of day access

    Randy McLaughlin wrote:

    > I want to limit ftp access to certain times of day.
    >
    > I am using vsftp.
    >
    > Can anyone help? Should I changer to proftp?
    >

    > Randy

    I don't know if vsFTPd supports this, but there are other ways. For
    instance, make some cron jobs that start/stop the service, or open/close
    the firewall.

+ Reply to Thread