system call? - Questions

This is a discussion on system call? - Questions ; I have a question wants to ask everybody. System call is a kind of method that is switched over from user mode to kernel mode by user's program. Could I via writing system call to direct use linux kernel code? ...

  1. system call?

    I have a question wants to ask everybody.

    System call is a kind of method that is switched over from user mode
    to kernel mode by user's program.

    Could I via writing system call to direct use linux kernel code?

    If it is permitted,how should I create a system call on linux?

    Thanks in advance
    Terence

  2. Re: system call?

    terence@ms71.url.com.tw wrote:

    > I have a question wants to ask everybody.

    http://www.google.com/linux
    Searched the web for
    ..
    I hate mankind, for I think myself one of the best of them,
    and I know how bad I am. - Samuel Johnson

+ Reply to Thread