I want to

mount -t myfs -o loop myfile /mnt/somewhere

In my myfs module I'd like to get access to the data in myfile and
mess with it and create an inode/directory structure that I can look
at in /mnt/somewhere based on the data in myfile.

It is my first venture with file_operations, inodes, block_devices and
the like and I can't read the last block of myfile unless the file
size is a multiple of 1024. Is there a way around this?

So far I have

long blocks = sb->s_bdev->bd_inode->i_size / 1024; // i_blocks always
returns zero

for (i = 0; i < blocks; i++) {
bh = bread(sb, i);
}
bh = bread(sb, i); // To read the final block ... fails

Thanks

Jonathan