I have been trying to get a USB bluetooth device to work on my PC for
a few days and I've hit a road block. I have successfully recompiled
the kernel to have all of the Bluetooth modules built in as well as
the usb modules OHCI, EHCI and UHCI. As a matter of fact, the
Bluetooth part is not even an issue since I don't have the USB 'thing'
working correctly. The main thing I need help with is getting the HCI
subsystem to work with USB. Below are the steps I've taken:

Before adding modules (ohci-hcd, bcm203x)
ls /proc/irq
0 1 10 11 12 13 14 15 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
prof_cpu_mask

[root@localhost irq]# lspci -v | grep HCI
00:13.0 USB Controller: ALi Corporation USB 1.1
Controller (rev 03) (prog-if 10 [OHCI])
[root@localhost irq]# lsmod
Module Size Used by
autofs 14724 -
3c574_cs 14696 -

------------start -----------INFO CENTER(RedHat info center)
Interrupts
irq 11, XT-PIC yenta,yenta

Pci
00:13.0 USB Controller: ALi Corporation USB 1.1
Controller (rev 03) (prog-if 10 [OHCI])
Subsystem: ALi Corporation USB 1.1 Controller
Flags: medium devsel, IRQ 11
Memory at fedff000 (32-bit, non-prefetchable)
[disabled] [size=4K]

------------end -----------INFO CENTER(RedHat info center)

[root@localhost root]# lsusb
Unknown line at line 58
Unknown line at line 2296
Unknown line at line 2297

After modprobe ohci-hcd bcm203x
-------------------------------
[root@localhost root]# lsusb
Unknown line at line ....
Bus 001 Device 002: ID 0a5c:2033 Broadcom Corp.
BCM2033 Bluetooth
Language IDs: none (invalid length string descriptor
1f; len=10)
Device Descriptor:
bLength 18
bDescriptorType 1
bcdUSB 1.01
bDeviceClass 224
bDeviceSubClass 1
bDeviceProtocol 1
bMaxPacketSize0 64
idVendor 0x0a5c Broadcom Corp.
idProduct 0x2033 BCM2033 Bluetooth
bcdDevice 0.a0
iManufacturer 0
iProduct 0
iSerial 0
bNumConfigurations 1

less /proc/bus/usb/devices
T: Bus=01 Lev=01 Prnt=01 Port=00 Cnt=01 Dev#= 2
Spd=12 MxCh= 0
D: Ver= 1.01 Cls=e0(unk. ) Sub=01 Prot=01 MxPS=64
#Cfgs= 1
P: Vendor=0a5c ProdID=2033 Rev= 0.a0
C:* #Ifs= 3 Cfg#= 1 Atr=a0 MxPwr=100mA
I: If#= 0 Alt= 0 #EPs= 3 Cls=e0(unk. ) Sub=01 Prot=01
Driver=(none)

------------start -----------INFO CENTER(RedHat info center)
Interrupts
irq 11, XT-PIC yenta,yenta,ohci_hcd

------------end -----------INFO CENTER(RedHat info center)

So what I am trying to accomplish is to be able to attach my USB
Bluetooth device to the HCI subsystem using hciconig or hciattach. Is
the fact that irq 11 is shared between yenta and ohci_hcd a problem?
The system does recognize the USB Bluetooth device but a listing of
the device does not show that the proper (bcm203x) driver is attached
to it. Simply adding the bcm203x module does not fix a thing.
What else am I missing? What other troubleshooting steps can I take?