I recently received a Linksys WMLS11B Music System as a gift. It is a
little wireless radio thing that can play mp3s from a MusicMatch
Jukebox server running on an MS Windows system. I have not been able
to find any information about whether or not there is any software
that will let the WMLS11B find the mp3 archive on my Linux server. Is
anyone familiar with this?
MusicMatch supported Linux at one time but stopped a while back.
From an ethereal capture, it doesn't look like this is a unusual
protocol but I don't know if something exists that will both let the
music system discover anything other than the MusicMatch server.

tks
AGG