RPM src files - Questions

This is a discussion on RPM src files - Questions ; Hello, Sort of new to this RPM phenomenon. I am running a Fedora Core 2 system. I downloaded a .src.rpm package, rebuilt and installed successfully. My question is, where do the the src files (I am looking for a couple ...

  1. RPM src files

    Hello, Sort of new to this RPM phenomenon. I am running a Fedora Core
    2 system. I downloaded a .src.rpm package, rebuilt and installed
    successfully. My question is, where do the the src files (I am
    looking for a couple of .h ones in particular) get saved/installed to?
    The commands I used were

    rpmbuild --rebuild

    to build and

    rpm -Uvh

    to upgrade (install).

    Thanks for the assistance, - Dave

  2. Re: RPM src files

    the source gets saved to /usr/share
    just look for the package name in that directory.
    -suman.

+ Reply to Thread