Red Hat Linux and the GPL ? - Questions

This is a discussion on Red Hat Linux and the GPL ? - Questions ; Hi there. I was just wondering about a legal question. When You order a fysical Red Hat Linux distribution, how do Red Hat Inc. make the reciever aware of the GPL License ? Does it come with a Red Hat ...

  1. Red Hat Linux and the GPL ?

    Hi there.

    I was just wondering about a legal question.

    When You order a fysical Red Hat Linux distribution, how do Red Hat Inc.
    make the reciever aware of the GPL License ?

    Does it come with a Red Hat Linux distribution, like a file on the Disc or
    on paper enclosed with the package or ???

    Hope some one can tell me.

    Sincerely
    Thomas

  2. Re: Red Hat Linux and the GPL ?

    The GPL is ALL OVER their packaging

    On Wed, 07 Jul 2004 10:54:49 +0200, Thomas W wrote:

    > Hi there.
    >
    > I was just wondering about a legal question.
    >
    > When You order a fysical Red Hat Linux distribution, how do Red Hat Inc.
    > make the reciever aware of the GPL License ?
    >
    > Does it come with a Red Hat Linux distribution, like a file on the Disc or
    > on paper enclosed with the package or ???
    >
    > Hope some one can tell me.
    >
    > Sincerely
    > Thomas

+ Reply to Thread