Mozilla Javascript - Questions

This is a discussion on Mozilla Javascript - Questions ; Hi, I am looking for a way to start a trusted Linux application (a C executable) on my local machine, upon clicking a link. Basically the equivalent of the ActiveXObject in IE. Thank you. Will...

  1. Mozilla Javascript

    Hi,
    I am looking for a way to start a trusted Linux application (a C executable)
    on my local machine, upon clicking a link. Basically the equivalent of
    the ActiveXObject in IE. Thank you.
    Will

  2. Re: Mozilla Javascript

    On Wed, 09 Jun 2004 10:45:20 -0700, Will wrote:

    > Hi,
    > I am looking for a way to start a trusted Linux application (a C
    > executable) on my local machine, upon clicking a link. Basically the
    > equivalent of the ActiveXObject in IE. Thank you. Will

    Why you won't find that in Mozilla:

    http://www.computerworld.com.au/inde...16298&eid=-255

    --
    i.m.