Where to buy linux tablet pc os? - Questions

This is a discussion on Where to buy linux tablet pc os? - Questions ; I know that Lycoris makes a linux tablet pc os, but I am having a difficult time finding a retailer from which to purchase it. Does anyone have any suggestions? If there are other linux tablet pc os's out there, ...

  1. Where to buy linux tablet pc os?

    I know that Lycoris makes a linux tablet pc os, but I am having a difficult
    time finding a retailer from which to purchase it. Does anyone have any
    suggestions? If there are other linux tablet pc os's out there, I am open
    to them. Thanks.

  2. Re: Where to buy linux tablet pc os?

    hermes wrote:

    > I know that Lycoris makes a linux tablet pc os, but I am having a difficult
    > time finding a retailer from which to purchase it. Does anyone have any
    > suggestions? If there are other linux tablet pc os's out there, I am open
    > to them. Thanks.

    http://lycoris.com/resellers/
    ..
    Psychoanalysis is that mental illness for which
    it regards itself a therapy. - Karl Kraus

  3. Re: Where to buy linux tablet pc os?

    mjt typed:
    :: hermes wrote:
    ::
    ::: I know that Lycoris makes a linux tablet pc os, but I am having a
    ::: difficult time finding a retailer from which to purchase it. Does
    ::: anyone have any suggestions? If there are other linux tablet pc
    ::: os's out there, I am open to them. Thanks.
    ::
    :: http://lycoris.com/resellers/
    :: .
    :: --
    :: << http://michaeljtobler.homelinux.com/ >>
    :: Psychoanalysis is that mental illness for which
    :: it regards itself a therapy. - Karl Kraus

    Thanks for the reply, but I tried them already. None of the listed
    retailers sell the tablet pc os (at least they don't list it on their
    websites).

  4. Re: Where to buy linux tablet pc os?

    hermes typed:
    :: mjt typed:
    :::: hermes wrote:
    ::::
    ::::: I know that Lycoris makes a linux tablet pc os, but I am having a
    ::::: difficult time finding a retailer from which to purchase it. Does
    ::::: anyone have any suggestions? If there are other linux tablet pc
    ::::: os's out there, I am open to them. Thanks.
    ::::
    :::: http://lycoris.com/resellers/
    :::: .
    :::: --
    :::: << http://michaeljtobler.homelinux.com/ >>

    BTW, I love your website! Lots of great linux info on there.

    :::: Psychoanalysis is that mental illness for which
    :::: it regards itself a therapy. - Karl Kraus
    ::
    ::
    ::
    :: Thanks for the reply, but I tried them already. None of the listed
    :: retailers sell the tablet pc os (at least they don't list it on their
    :: websites).

  5. Re: Where to buy linux tablet pc os?

    hermes wrote:

    > :::: <<***http://michaeljtobler.homelinux.com/***>>
    >
    > BTW, I love your website!**Lots*of*great*linux*info*on*there.**

    .... thanks. actually, it needs some work!!! i've got
    to clean up the old stuff and make it a little cleaner.

    problem is, i'm either on the bike or surfing,
    so havent found time to do web-stuff
    ..
    Academicians care, that's who.

+ Reply to Thread