Need docs on PC I/O Port Map - Questions

This is a discussion on Need docs on PC I/O Port Map - Questions ; Hello All, Could anyone help me find a complete PC I/O Port Map Documentation? I tried to google it but the most I could find was a listing of I/O ports and a (very) brief description at each one. I ...

  1. Need docs on PC I/O Port Map

    Hello All,

    Could anyone help me find a complete PC I/O Port Map Documentation? I tried to
    google it but the most I could find was a listing of I/O ports and a (very)
    brief description at each one.

    I could also use some good docs on BIOS services and BIOS data area.

    Thanks.

  2. Re: Need docs on PC I/O Port Map

    > Could anyone help me find a complete PC I/O Port Map Documentation? I
    tried to
    > google it but the most I could find was a listing of I/O ports and a

    (very)
    > brief description at each one.
    >
    > I could also use some good docs on BIOS services and BIOS data area.

    Look for Ralf Brown's interrupt and port list.

    Regards,
    David.-

+ Reply to Thread