Any Live CDs with virus scanning? TIA - Questions

This is a discussion on Any Live CDs with virus scanning? TIA - Questions ; Greetings. Are there any Live CDs which have virus scanning and removal on different types of partitions(fat16, fat32, ntfs, linux, etc.)? Thank you. -- Take care. roadster3043...

  1. Any Live CDs with virus scanning? TIA

    --

    Take care.

    roadster3043

  2. Re: Any Live CDs with virus scanning? TIA

    "roadster3043" skrev i meddelandet
    > Greetings.
    >
    > Are there any Live CDs which have virus scanning and removal on
    > different types of partitions(fat16, fat32, ntfs, linux, etc.)?
    >
    > Thank you.

    Take a look at PE-Builder:
    http://www.nu2.nu/pebuilder/

    I made a bootable cd with McAfee virusscan and lots of other utils, even
    added a plugin for reading Linux ext2 and 3 filesystems.

  3. Re: Any Live CDs with virus scanning? TIA

    roadster3043 wrote in message news:...
    > Greetings.
    >
    > Are there any Live CDs which have virus scanning and removal on
    > different types of partitions(fat16, fat32, ntfs, linux, etc.)?
    >
    > Thank you.

    http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=lin...UTF-8&oe=UTF-8

  4. Re: Any Live CDs with virus scanning? TIA

    comeand@kissmyfatarse.com (Mattias Honrendgard) wrote in
    news:dd394218.0402261558.7a7615ca@posting.google.c om:

    Thank you both.

    I definitely need to learn how to enter the right keywords on a search
    engine.

    --

    Take care.

    roadster3043