I've just set up SUSE 9 and Win XP SP1 on two separate hard drives. The
Windows drive has a LILO boot loader on it so I can dual-boot.

But ever since setting things up, my Windows installation will simply crash
for no apparent reason. A blue screen with a bunch of text appears, but
vanishes so quickly there's no time to read it. Then it reboots into
Windows, and everything's fine again. I have to remember to save my work
every minute or so for fear I might lose something.

I suspect the SUSE installation caused the problem