How to instal Linux on my computer??? - Questions

This is a discussion on How to instal Linux on my computer??? - Questions ; I want to instal Linux on my computer but I dont know how and I dont know wich Linux version I should to instal. I wonder if I can download Linux from redhat.com. I've check it out before but I ...

  1. How to instal Linux on my computer???

    I want to instal Linux on my computer but I dont know how and I dont
    know wich Linux version I should to instal. I wonder if I can download
    Linux from redhat.com. I've check it out before but I dont know wich
    one I should to download to get Linux to instal on my computer.

  2. Re: How to instal Linux on my computer???

    On 21 Feb 2004 16:20:10 -0800, 1144185 wrote:
    > I want to instal Linux on my computer but I dont know how and I dont
    > know wich Linux version I should to instal.

    Do Mandrake or Suse instead. Read the MD install doc
    http://doc.mandrakelinux.com/Mandrak.../Starter.html/

    More tips found here
    slrnc2m89o.cuu.BitTwister@wb.home.invalid in the Message ID box.

+ Reply to Thread