I am experiencing a problem, but I don't know if it is a problem with
dvdauthor/spumux or a problem with Ogle. When I author a dvd menu
using spumux, everything seems to go as expected. When I view the dvd
I just authored (I haven't burned it yet, it is still on my HD) the
menu still image displays and the background music I used plays. The
buttons show just as they should (like in a commercial DVD, one at a
time). I can move the button selection with the ogle gui. BUT, when
I then choose to "enter", the button turns black (I authored it to
turn red), and then one of two things happens: 1) Nothing. It should
pick the apporopriate title, but it does not. It just freezes. or 2)
Ogle crashes.

I don't know if this is the fault of ogle or dvdauthor. (Or me, but
I'm following examples closely ...) Ogle works fine with commercial
DVDs, I'm only seeing this problem when I author them.

So ... I'm not even sure where to start looking for a solution.
Anyone else have a similar experience?

Dave in MPLS