GPL'ed flash plugin for mozilla - Questions

This is a discussion on GPL'ed flash plugin for mozilla - Questions ; hi. can somebody tell me if there is a flash plugin for mozilla that is open source? this one ( http://www.swift-tools.net/Flash/ ) does not seem to work. I dont know why there aren't many considering that flash is an open ...

  1. GPL'ed flash plugin for mozilla

    hi. can somebody tell me if there is a flash plugin for mozilla that is
    open source?

    this one (http://www.swift-tools.net/Flash/) does not seem to work. I
    dont know why there aren't many considering that flash is an open
    technology.

    thank's.

  2. Re: GPL'ed flash plugin for mozilla

    On Sun, 25 Jan 2004 23:39:25 -0600, shellcode typed:

    http://plugindoc.mozdev.org/linux.html#Flash

    --
    SCO + RICO Act = Justice

    Hi! I'm a .sig virus! Copy me to your .sig!

+ Reply to Thread